Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prince George home prices-costs only to go up from here

In the past week I have had a number of people ask me about where I think home prices are going. I have qualified my answer by saying home 'costs' will go up from here on out. I can't say for sure whether it will be the actual prices of homes going up or the cost to purchase a home (ie: new mortgage rules and interest rates) but rest a sure it will be one or the other or both. The next few months will be the best time to buy if your in the market due to home prices here in Prince George being very reasonable as well as the financing costs.
If you or someone you know is thinking about real estate this coming year I would happy to talk real estate and do my best to answer your questions or concerns.

Cheers to a fantastic year in 2011.

Best regards

Dean Birks

 

Royal LePage Prince George

Phone (Direct): 250-612-1709

www.DeanBirks.com

Prince George Real Estate

 

Oh, by the way. I'm never too busy for your referrals!

Posted via email from Prince George Real Estate

No comments: